Nuffnang Ads

Followers

Thursday, February 16, 2023

my tiktok is progressing on quite a decent rate

as we all know by now, i started an educational tiktok page, focusing on math spm level.
i talked to atiqah, and was suggested to document the journey for future me to come back and revisit. i thought, good idea. here we are.

i created the account on 22 dec 2022 by accident, unplanned. it was on the day that i went for my medical checkup. mind u i didnt usually go out on a weekday morning, bcs, you know, work. lol. but that day i did, and i dropped by a local bookstore which has been there since forever, and grabbed newspapers and also math exercise books (of old syllabus, the KBSM). "math for fun sounds fun," i thought. "maybe i can post videos of me solving math problems on tiktok" was another of my thought, just for the fun of it. and i did! i started getting the attention of students on tiktok, promoted my account to all my lil cousins, aunts and uncles, lol! kena ringan mulut la kan. and today, 2 months later, we have 3.8k followers. good enough for me. i frequently go on lives too, making my presence visible, including on the recent AJL37 (i think) night, the highest view at a time that i had, in the 300s! at one time! upon request of two (a win is a win), we now have a telegram group, a youtube channel, and a linktree! say what! say yeah! lol

excited to see where this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment