Nuffnang Ads

Followers

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Pure heart

I have been breaking fast at the Islamic Center since last year for the whole Ramadan because who doesn't love free food ay?
There are two girl siblings of 3 and 5, Bushra and Yusra, who are very beautiful, who would be there everyday as well, and last week was the first time I talked to them both. Not much, just asked their names and ages, and then led them to tidying up the clean unused cups at the back of the prayer room, mostly done by Yusra the elder one. And that was it.
Today, Yusra saw me sitting all by myself at the back and sat next to me, telling me about her school life, her birthday celebration when she was, as she accounted, very little dressed up as a white butterfly princess, etc.
She also pointed at her parents, "That is my daddy, and there is my mommy, talking to her friend, just like me talking to you, because I missed you!"
And that glowed my night up.
Also, I couldn't help but to notice how dilated her pupils were at the moment. Lol. Appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment