Nuffnang Ads

Followers

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Ramadan 1438 H

It is summer. I am taking Biochemistry class for this first 6-week session. God I love my professor she is super great at presenting the materials!

So after I spent my 10 days in Cairo and Alexandria, I visited Istanbul for 3 days with Cek Nab. This decision of spending my 2 weeks was one of the best decisions I have ever made! After the scam I got into on the first day at the Great Pyramid, I thought I'd want to just spend time in the hostel I stayed in for the next 9 days in Egypt. Glad I wasn't completely stupid to do that. Thanks to Izzati and Fatin, or shall I address them as Drs. Izzati and Fatin, and Drs. Farihah and housemates for the great accommodation and hospitality while I was there, I got to spend the rest of my 9 days less being scammed/lied/left confused with the language I had little fluency in even in formal Arabic, let alone in Egyptian dialect. I survived with their help, and learnt few basic words too; the best part of the trip. I hope I won't forget the experience I gained because I am telling you I am so lazy to write them down right now.
Good luck on that dear brain.
I was so determined to write a long and dense entry earlier but now mehh.

The sole purpose I logged on to blogger was to tell the world how lonely I feel right now as everyone goes back to Malaysia and here I am alone spending time learning and appreciating the great and minute details of amino acids and protein folding mis-folding. God is great. Even the little tiny structures are planned, invented, and created to the minute perfectly detailed ones that people have been spending like forever on studying them. Subhanallah.

And Istanbul. Go visit Istanbul. Very historical. Love.

Ramadan Kareem.

No comments:

Post a Comment