Nuffnang Ads

Followers

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Cooked and Served the residents of Pitt's Family House

I just finished my midterms for all of my courses taken this semester. Now I am left with 5 finals and 1 research paper. Synaptic Transmission and Functional Neuroanatomy are serving me real good but still hoping to hit that solid A grade tho. I hope finals can serve the purpose. Plus Dr. Meriney is offering extra 1% if 85-90% of the class take that OMET survey. I mean, it's a 1% kot!! Could get you from B+ to an A-!!

These past two weeks have been quite hellish.
It makes me realize how as a Muslim, or human being in general, greatly our iman boleh bertambah berkurang. My real struggle is Fajr prayer. Especially when recently I go to bed past 3 am and usually wake up when it's almost noon. Bad, I know. Still improving myself and working on it. Not easy, especially during this time when finals are coming.

Anyway, today I volunteered to cook and serve the residents of Family House.
I made hash brown. I've never made/seen those unshaped ones. I thought it's gonna easy like simple putting them onto the pan and flip flip done. But they got us the diced ones. Made three batches in an hour! Total failure! Lol. Masak sambal nasi lemak senang lagi.
Well, as long as the residents are happy. And I'm going to OSU for their MASA tonight. Then, I signed up for go-karting tomorrow! I tidied up my room last night, now it's wayyyyyy better than when it was two weeks previously. Pretty productive weekend I would say. But still have one-month of laundry to be done. Will find time for that, maybe Monday.

Photo by Hailey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment