Nuffnang Ads

Followers

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Even after you took my one hour away

Today, one day after Daylight Saving ends, the clock goes one hour back again.
And we lost that precious hour! And imagine adjusting your circadian rhythm after a week of break, having to attend a 9-am class?!

Screw Daylight Savings!
Today is a great start to the season I hope!
I didn't skip my 9-am, I got my questions about academic planning and requirements answered, I walked back home all the way from campus and that's 2.4 miles, I took out trashes from both houses, I cooked, I printed all the handouts up on courseweb, I read my required readings (although not done yet but hey talk about progress), I registered for 2 volunteering activities; one tomorrow and another one in early April, andd after 2 semesters applying for jobs I finally received ONE reply today as Student Worker in this one lung disease lab! Can't wait!
Ah for capstone experience, I've asked this one faculty member and she's more than happy to have me in her lab, but the training won't be until September, and it's an olfactory lab! All good smelling stuff in the lab! But I still have to keep looking. I am interested particularly in the labs studying the diseases/treatments, that's why.
And, still waiting for my Ochem 2 score..........


No comments:

Post a Comment