Nuffnang Ads

Followers

Saturday, December 5, 2020

Grind

 It's been a while since I last wrote here. I am now in Setia Alam, currently at home, testing out my new unifi broadband. Not been acting up for this 5 hours, and I get a trial period of 2 weeks too so that's good.

My contract is now on withhold and will resume probably in 3 month time. At the moment, I'm interning and will start a new upskilling program too. All while filling up the gap until the contract resumes.

Also, just done (online) shopping. Sent quite an amount of foods and supplies to the family using the staff privilege. Loving it! Will grab some for me later too.

I'm aware that my writing is all over the place. It's because I free write, and I know I should actually organize my points but cut me some slack here.

I had a quick talk with someone from work, a doctoral degree holder. "I'm not an ambitious person. I just want to live happily with my plants. Teaching takes so much work and I don't want that."

Something that I've been thinking about for a while. What's my purpose? What do I want? 

I know that I want to live close to my community, grow with them, and give back to them in whatever forms I could possible can: teach children how to read, guide underprivileged teenagers to fully maximize their potentials, create job opportunities for the youths. Those are my dreams. I dream of, at the end of the day, to come back to my hometown and realize those dreams. 

I guess the grinding starts now.


No comments:

Post a Comment