Nuffnang Ads

Followers

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

first day of class. my last Fall semester!

and I still have not definitely decided on how I want my schedule to be.
It's now 1:55 pm. I've been home since 10 am.
I am waitlisted on position 4 for Neurochemical Basis of Behavior, a Neuro elective, and for that reason, I signed up for another class, you know, just in case. It's Neurobiology of Aging, which I attended at 9 am earlier of the day. And turns out, I kind of like it too! You see I am only required to take 2 electives for my major. I am reserving another spot for Functional Organization of the Nervous System which I plan to take on next semester, because it is also an interesting course- you get to learn about diseases of the nervous system intensively! I'll have to wait and see if I could get in the Behavior class this evening. If I could, it's going to be a very tough decision between the two for this semester.
Also, I want to retake Human Phys but only with Dr Sved because I mean come on he is the man. But it clashes with one Econ elective; Money and Banking. I am going for Econ minor, and also required to take two Econ electives. So, because of the conflict of time, I am currently enrolled for two Econ electives; Game Theory Principles is another. Now, my Microeconomics professor (which I am certainly taking this semester), is teaching Money and Banking, the one that clashes with Human Physiology, too. I read the reviews and they said she's pretty good, which is good... right? But Money and Banking is offered every term though, but is not going to be taught by this same professor.
The reviews for the professor of Game Theory Principles are somewhat mixed. Now, would it worth the risk of letting go of the class taught by a decently-reviewed which clashes with Human Physiology I am dying to retake and actually retaking it while proceeding with Game Theory Principles taught by a widely-ranged-reviewed professor, mostly bad, on his way of teaching?
I frankly currently do not have a definite answer.
I am just going to have to give this first week a try and will decide by this weekend.
It is not easy when you're not doing well in your field but actually extremely loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment