1. I still remember how our seniors treated us super nicely when we first arrived here. Imagine a more-than-a-day flight from Kuala Lumpur to San Jose. No joke man. Super tiring. Super hungry. And they fed us with Ayam masak (ok i forgot. Will try to come back to this) and ikan bilis and nasi putih!!! They even offered to tumpangkan our luggages and stuffs at their place so that it would be easier for us to move into our new house straight after we finished classes, although we refused at first (budak-budak baru nak up memang bajet bagus mcm ni la). On our first day at Ohlone, they even bought us Pringles Sour and Cream from the cafe and bottles of mineral water each for ten of us their juniors. And Arifah who guided me to my first class at Ohlone down the hill. And Arifah even offered to help us bought the comforters, pillows, whatnot for our first night at apartment we just moved into. Kak Piki and Ain who took the bus with us to Walmart together to get all other stuffs: periuk kuali, pinggan mangkuk, sudu garfu, tuala, baldi, selimut, etc. Shoutout to super Ohlone seniors: Eisqil, Alyn, Faizul, Kak Piki, Arifah, Kak Zaza, Azlina, Aina, Iman, dan Ain.
2. Kak Niza and Abang Wan invited us over to their home for buka puasa together. Kak Niza cooked us Mi Hailam, Ayam Masak Merah untuk Nasi Tomato, kari daging, acar. Love.
3. Aunty Ninie cooked us Ayam Masak Merah and (i forgot, again) recently for our buka. Thank you.
4. When the leasing center I am currently residing wanted fumigate our house, they politely asked us to move out to hotel they have arranged for us. Ok. We got to Marriot, with an open bar at the lobby. Screw the leasing management, but A BIG THANK YOU to Mirza Haikarl and Syahmi Izzat for bearing with us at the Marriot's lobby for the whole afternoon. They guys helped to drive Asiah, Elisha, and Fatin to the hotel right after class at 3, then decided to wait for that management people who promised to either call back the lobby or directly come and settle the issue down till 6 pm. And the leasing center was closed we couldn't reach them people of leasing center f. Called our seniors, again, to help us out. And again these two guys who stayed with us for hourssssss willed to drive us, again, to the new place. A big thank you!!! Not to forget to Rahmat Zaki too.
5. Today is July 3 2016. So on Thursday we wanted to have Nasi Arab at East Bay Islamic Center iinm, but we arrived at 9.30 pm when all the food was finished. When we arrived, I went to this one beautiful lady and "Is there any food left?" and she went "No dear. All finished." But then she walked to a group of makciks having their meal at a table. A few moments later, another both innerly and out beautiful lady came with a butter container. "Here I have some pasta for you three. You can have some. Here!" so eagerly they served us three. They even added some kind of rolls, chickens, and roti in our plates. "If you need more, come and get this extra pasta." Love.